Well, I am seven weeks along with number 5. Despite the fact that I have done this all several times before, I find myself at the beginning of morning sickness wondering how I am ever going to live through this. Each pregnancy I seem to be sick longer than the last and I have a long daunting road ahead of me. As part of my "survival tactics" I've decided to document my experience here. If not for any other reason, to remind myself "next time" that five is a good number! :)
I wake up each morning, and the moment I recognize that I am awake I feel sick. I try to stay asleep as long as I can because that is the only time that I feel normal. I love sleep. Unfortunately, I have four other darling children, so sleeping for the next 3 - 4 months is not really an option. :)
So far today, I have gotten up and eaten breakfast. I'm still waiting to see if what I chose for breakfast was the "right" choice. Honestly, the only thing that sounds good all of the time is Coke or Pepsi, but I'm not sure that I want to give birth to an addict. :) I'll just cross my fingers that breakfast agrees with me, and I'll move on to the chores that need to be done today. Wish me Luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment